Latin name: Paeonia Lactiflora Pall.
Part Used: Root
Product type: Brown fine powder
Specification: 2%~10% HPLC 10:1
Active Ingredients: Paeoniflorin
Molecular Formula: C23H28O11
Molecular Weight: 480.45
MOQ: 1 Kg
Package: 1kg/bag; 25kg/drum
Payment: We receive Paypal, West union, and t/t in advance
Paeonia Lactiflora Extract is derived from the root of Paeonia lactiflora Pall., a perennial perennial herb of the Ranunculaceae family. The active ingredient Paeoniflorin is a monoterpenoid glycoside compound. It has a variety of biological activities, which can inhibit apoptosis, regulate potassium ion channels, antioxidant, activate adenosine receptors, inhibit intracellular Ca2+ overload, protect the blood-brain barrier, improve cholinergic receptor function, and promote cerebral cortex nerves. cell growth, etc. And paeoniflorin has low toxicity and has a very good prospect for health care and drug development.
White peony is the dried roof of Paeonia lactiflora Pall which belongs to the family of buttercup. It is a Chinese traditional medicine being used frequently, which could calm the liver and kill the pain, nourishing the blood and regulate emmenia, retaining yin with astringent and decrease perspiration. White peony is recognized by past dynasties doctor and good for strengthening healthy qi to eliminate pathogens, the 30% prescription of Chinese and Japanese clinic is White Peony.
Certificate of Analysis
100% through 80 mesh
Total of bacteria
1. Cosmetics: Paeonia Lactiflora Extract is used in the formulation of cosmeceutical preparations with anti-aging, whitening, low irritation, natural cosmeceutical needs.
2. Pharmaceutical: The active ingredients in peony can play analgesic, anti-infection, antioxidant and anti-cancer functions, and have extremely high application value, so it is worthy of clinical promotion.
1. R&D Center: multiple high performance liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, magnetic drive autoclave, and other advanced testing, experimental, pilot equipment；
2. Workshop Production Line: dynamic countercurrent extraction, column separation, membrane separation technology, efficient counter-current extraction, microwave drying, spray drying hormones, and other advanced production equipment；
3. Quality Management: pieces (sets) gas, liquid, UV, and other advanced testing and experimental equipment;
Technology research, Production Line, and quality control division of the three functions of the details of the production process for effective and comprehensive quality control, ensuring product quality.
Providing Paeonia Lactiflora Extract for free sample. For any query or further information, welcome contact us with an email at email@example.com or submit your requirement in the bottom form, we always provide you good service.
No. 11 South Tangyan Road. Xi'an 710065, China