Latin name: Momordica charantia L.
Active ingredient: Charantin
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: Charantin 10% 20%
CAS Number: 57126-62-2
Molecular formula: C70H118O12
Molecular weight: 1151.67872
Detection method: UV
Packing: 1kg/bag; 25kg/drum
Delivery time: 2-3 days after payment
Payment method: T/T, Alibaba trade assurance
Supply Ability: 20 tons per month
Bitter Melon Extract Powder is made from fresh bitter melon, washed and dried at low temperature, and then extracted with ethanol aqueous solution. The extracted charantin is mainly triterpenoids. As an important active ingredient in bitter gourd, bitter melon has received great attention in the field of functional food and pharmaceutical research. It has antioxidant, anti-tumor, enhancing insulin sensitivity and lowering blood sugar and blood lipids. Jintai can also provide you with flavonoids, polysaccharides extracted from bitter gourd, and Freeze Dried Bitter Melon Powder.
Bitter Melon grows in tropical areas, including parts of East Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, and South America, where it is used as a food as well as a medicine. It is a green cucumber shaped fruit with gourd-like bumps all over it. It looks like an ugly, light green cucumber. And it tastes very bitter. Although the seeds, leaves, and vines of Bitter Melon have all been used, the fruit is the safest and most prevalent part of the plant used medicinally. The leaves and fruit have both been used occasionally to make teas and beer, or to season soups in the Western world.
Bitter Melon Extract Benefits
1. Increase appetite: Momordica glucoside increases appetite, strengthens the spleen and appetizers;
2. Regulate blood vessels: effectively regulate blood vessels, reduce postprandial cholesterol and blood lipid levels;
3. Control blood sugar: Momordica charcoal has an insulin-like effect; it can effectively help the body control blood sugar levels;
4. Improve constipation: promote intestinal peristalsis, promote digestion and improve constipation.
Certificate of Analysis
Bitter Melon Extract
Brown fine powder
100% pass 80%mesh
Loss on Drying %
Ash Content %
Total Plate Count cfu/g
Coliforms group cfu/g
Not containing animal
ingredients and derivatives
Storage Store in cool & dry place. Do not freeze.
Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life 2 years when properly stored
Application and Uses
1. New drug additives:
Bitter Melon Extract Powder can be made into capsules, or made into tablets, granules, lozenges, pills, etc. for diabetics;
Combination of balsam pear saponins with other plant polysaccharides or flavonoids has better hypoglycemic and lipid-lowering effects;
2. Functional foods or health products:
It is easily absorbed by the human body, and can activate insulin in the human body to achieve the purpose of regulating blood sugar in the human body;
Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, antiviral, immune regulation and other activities.
3. Bitter melon extract applied in the cosmetic field, is able to nourish the skin.
Package & Delivery
1. Our advantages: Abundant herbal resources in Qinling Mountain without pollution, more than 15 year’ herbal extraction experience, GMP standard production line, efficient service!
2. Jintai is specialized in plant extract powders for more than 15 years, and owns 7 production lines. 500 tons of herbal extract powders and fruit & vegetable powders per year.
3. We strive to provide superior botanical extracts, competitive prices, and unequaled customer service well in the 21st century.
4. We are dedicated to the identification, development, and production of active constituents from the natural herb supplied different natural and fresh raw material to our client.
Providing Bitter Melon Extract Powder for free sample. For any query or further information, welcome contact us with an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your requirement in the bottom form, we always provide you good service.
No. 11 South Tangyan Road. Xi'an 710065, China