Mar 05, 2021
Ginger is a kind of condiment for medicine and food, its taste is spicy and fragrant. Ginger powder is made from ginger, which can be used for seasoning, pickling, and soup making, which is more convenient and quick to use. So what are the effects of ginger powder in our lives?
The effects of ginger powder:
1. It can increase the body's heat energy and improve the self-healing function: the fine ginger powder is directly taken with boiling water, which is easy to absorb, and can quickly supplement the body's heat energy, thereby improving the body's self-healing function.
2. Brushing teeth with ginger powder water can prevent oral ulcers, and is also very effective for periodontitis and tooth swelling and pain.
3. It can effectively remove dandruff: When washing hair, take a proper amount of ginger powder and mix it evenly with shampoo to clean the hair. Allow it to stay for some time during the shampooing process before washing the hair. In this way, dandruff can be effectively removed, or it can be brewed into ginger powder water, soak the whole head in ginger water for ten minutes.
4. The hair growth effect is very good: take an appropriate amount of fine ginger powder and water to make a paste, evenly apply to the area where the hair is to be grown, cover it with plastic wrap, and warm it for 30-60 minutes, then wash it off, and finally thin it. Apply a layer of ginger ointment for protection (use before going to bed), so that a layer of fine hair will grow soon after the operation.
5. Make gray hair gradually black: take appropriate amount of fine ginger powder and dissolve it in the shampoo while washing your hair, and drink ginger soup daily. After a period of time, the gray hair will gradually turn grayish white and then slowly turn black.
6. Can remove foot odor: Before going to bed, take appropriate amount of ginger powder into the footbath and brew with boiling water. When the water temperature is suitable for soaking the feet, soak your feet for 15-20 minutes (socks and foot pads also need to be soaked).
7. It can heal dry feet: Take a proper amount of ginger powder from the foot moss and put it in a footbath and brew it with boiling water. When the water temperature is right, soak your feet for 15-20 minutes. While soaking the feet, rub off the crusty and dead skin of the feet. The feet after soaking must be protected by ginger ointment. Applying ginger ointment can make the skin no longer dry and itchy, so that it can be cured after a few days.
8. For beauty, take a proper amount of ginger powder and put it in a washbasin to brew it with boiling water. When the water temperature is right, wash your face. It can dilute stains, and it can also be mixed with honey to make a facial mask.
No. 11 South Tangyan Road. Xi'an 710065, China