Botanical sources: Giant Knotweed, Grape Skins
Active Ingredient: Resveratrol
Specifications: 98% (extracted from knotweed), 5% (extracted from grape skin)
Molecular formula: C14H12O3
Detection method: HPLC
Minimum quantity: 1kg
Delivery time: 2~3 days
Payment method: T/T or alibaba trade assurance
Application: health products (functional drinks), cosmetics, medicine, food additives
Resveratrol Bulk Powder has strong biological activity and has high application value in the fields of food, medicine, and health care products. Market demand is increasing day by day. It has broad prospects for clinical application. According to the different needs of customers, jintai provides products with third-party test reports. Two plant sources of resveratrol are following:
1. Giant Knotweed Extract: The roots and rhizomes of Knotweed are the main parts for extracting natural resveratrol. Natural resveratrol is mainly present in the Polygonum plant in the form of Polygonin. The content of resveratrol in plants is very small, and high content of resveratrol can be obtained through biolysis. Among them, the content of resveratrol in the fresh roots of Polygonum cuspidatum is higher than that in the fresh stems, and almost no resveratrol is contained in the fresh leaves.
2. Grape Skin Extract: The content of resveratrol in wild and cultivated thorn grapes is relatively high. The content of resveratrol in grapes varies according to the variety, and the content of different parts is also different. Resveratrol in grapes is mainly found in grape vines, peels and seeds, with little or no resveratrol in pulp.
Problems in the Development of Resveratrol Products
1. Raw materials: At present, commercial Res is mainly made of grape skins, grape seeds and Polygonum cuspidatum with relatively high content as raw materials, which greatly limits the health care effect of natural Res on human body.
2. Preparation method: There are many extraction steps, the extract has complex components, and the content and purity are low. The biosynthesis and genetic engineering methods are still in the stage of laboratory research and have not been industrialized.
3. Price and purity: Although there are many manufacturers producing Resveratrol Bulk Powder, there are very few finished products of Res with high purity (>98%) on the market, and the price is relatively high;
4. Demand: In the next few years, the annual demand in the global market will continue to increase, and the current production capacity of Res is 50t~60t, and the demand gap is large.
Certificate of Analysis
White or off white fine powder
Total Heavy Metals
100%through 80 mesh
Total of bacteria
Storage Store in cool & dry place. Do not freeze.
Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life 2 years when properly stored
How to Use Resveratrol?
1. Resveratrol supplements: usually in the form of tablets, capsules, softgels, granules, granules, oral liquids, etc.;
2. Res molecular structure has the characteristics of capturing free radicals, anti-oxidation, and absorbing ultraviolet light, and has good application value in cosmetics;
3. Res Powder has been widely used to treat diseases such as cardiovascular disease, arteriosclerosis and hyperlipidemia.
Package & Delivery
To learn more of FAQ，please click here
Why choose Jintai?
1. Production Factory: Shaanxi Yangling has a complete GMP standard production line; complete production technology, integration R&D, production, and testing.
2. Plant resources: The coordinates of the Qinling Mountains are rich in pollution-free herbal resources.
3. Experienced Manufacturer: more than 20 years in plant extract factory; perfect enterprise quality assurance system; complete product certificates.
4. High-quality products: There are many types of products; various product specifications, product quality and stability assurance.
Providing Resveratrol Bulk Powder for free sample. For any query or further information, welcome contact us with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your requirement in the bottom form, we always provide you good service.
No. 11 South Tangyan Road. Xi'an 710065, China