High Quality Natural 8% 20% Sennoside Senna Leaf Extract Product
Description English name: Senna leaf extract. Fanxieye P.E.
CAS No.: 517-43-1
US $31-90 / Kilogram | 1 Kilogram/Kilograms (Min. Order)
English name: Senna leaf extract. Fanxieye P.E.
Latin Name: Cassia angustifolia Vahl
CAS No.: 517-43-1
Molecular Weight: 862.75
Active ingredients: Sennosides A, Sennosides B
Use Part : leaf
Appearance: Light brown fine powder
Mesh size:100% through 80 Mesh
Test Method: UV
Senna leaves are from "New Pieces of Decoction"; "Chinese Medicine": The imported senna leaves are often mixed with leaves of various genus Senna (L. genus), which are documented and identified by specimens, which may have plant ears. The small leaves of Cassia auriculata L., ovoid or obovate, apex obtuse or dimpled, or lanceolate, base symmetrical or asymmetrical, surface yellow-yellow-green to reddish-brown, grayish-white furry, There are a lot of them. The doping amount of such blades is sometimes as high as 60%. According to the analysis of the leaf of the Biomedical Teaching and Research Group of Beijing Medical College in 1959, the content of its anthraquinone derivatives was extremely small. Therefore, the more the amount of such vane inclusions, the worse the quality of the product. The ear senna is produced in India, Sri Lanka, wild or cultivated. In foreign countries, the leaves of C. obovata Colladon are used as senna leaves, but they have not been seen in China, and their plants are distributed in Egypt, southern Arabia and India. Italy has cultivation, so it is commonly known as Italian senna. "Medicinal Botany and Biopharmaceuticals" contains: dry and mature fruit (Senna pod) of Senna senna and S. serrata, which has the same function as leaves. The side effects of abdominal pain after service are small.
1. The action of diarrhea has a significant diarrhea effect on mice, rats, rabbits and other animals and humans. Mice and rabbits cause diarrhea after 2-4b, and cause diarrhea after oral administration for 6 hours. . The active ingredients of the diarrhea are mainly senna A and B, especially senna 甙 A, although the diarrhea effect is less than that of A. Senna sputum A20mg/kg can cause diarrhea in mice. However, if 20% C is mixed in A, the effect of senna A can be increased by 1.6 times. Senna can be partially absorbed in the small intestine, and then enter the large intestine by blood flow or bile, and mainly enter the large intestine directly from the small intestine, and become a rhein or ricinoleate by hydrolysis, reduction, etc. under the action of intestinal bacteria. -8-glucose. Since the diarrhea effect of direct injection of ruthenium ketone is not affected, and the amount of ruthenium ketone in the intestine is significantly reduced, it is considered that ruthenium ruthenate is the true component of diarrhea caused by diarrhea. On the other hand, inversion of the small intestine and colonic senna sputum can prevent the transport of glucose and Na across the intestinal wall, indicating inhibition of intestinal absorption of glucose, sodium and water, increasing the intestinal volume and then stimulating the intestinal wall to reflect Increased peristalsis in the small intestine and colon may also be one of the mechanisms of diarrhea, and the small intestine is also the site of its diarrhea component.
2. Hemostasis is effective for gastric and duodenal bleeding. The product is sprayed on the stomach bleeding under the gastroscope with the water immersion solution, and the immediate hemostasis can be seen directly. Intraperitoneal injection of senna leaf total sputum 200mg/kg can significantly shorten the bleeding time of mice. Oral administration of senna leaves can increase the number of platelets and fibrinogen, shorten the clotting time, thromboplastin time, plasma recalcification time and clot shrinkage time. In addition, the protective effect of the product on gastric mucosal injury induced by hydrochloric acid and indomethacin is also beneficial to the prevention and treatment of gastric and duodenal hemorrhage.
3. Antibacterial effect Senna leaf infusion inhibits a variety of bacteria, such as Escherichia coli, Proteus, Shigella, Streptococcus aureus and white rosary and some pathogenic skin fungi.
4. Other effects For experimental intestinal sinus rats, intraperitoneal injection of senna 50 mg / kg can reduce the histamine content of the reduced intestinal mucosa to normal levels. In addition, it has been reported that this product has an arrow-like effect, which can block the transmission of nerve-muscle junction impulses, prevent the binding of acetylcholine and M receptors, and relax muscles.
5. The LD50 of the senna of the senna of the senna was 1.414g/kg, which was equivalent to 36.3g/kg.
Certificate of Analysis
Brown fine powder
100%through 80 mesh
Total of bacteria
Storage Store in cool & dry place. Do not freeze.
Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life 2 years when properly stored
1. Applied in food field, senna tea is widely used to treat constipation;
2. Applied in health product field, to be added into health products to relaxe the bowels;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute pancreatitis, bacillary dysentery and cholecystitis.
To learn more of FAQ，please click here
To learn more about us,please click here
Previous: Ferulic Acid
No. 11 South Tangyan Road. Xi'an 710065, China