Latin name: Sambucus Williamsii Hance
Active ingredients: Anthocyanidins 5%, 10%, 25%
Part used: Fruit
Color: purple-red fine powder
Mesh: 100% 80 mesh
Odor: special smell
Storage method: sealed, protected from light, stored in a cool and dry place
Shelf life: In the case of meeting the storage requirements, the shelf life is 2 years
Elderberry Extract powder is derived from the fruit of the Sambucus nigra or Black Elderberry. As a part of a long tradition of herbal remedies and traditional folk medicines, the Black Elderberry tree is called "the medicine chest of the common people" and its flowers, berries, leaves, bark, and even roots have all been used for their healing properties for centuries. Elderberry fruit contains many important nutrients for health, such as vitamins A, B and C, flavonoids, tannins, carotenoids, and amino acids.
Elderberries (Sambucus) have been a folk remedy for centuries in North America, Europe,Western Asia, and North Africa, hence the medicinal benefits of elderberry are being investigated and rediscovered. Elderberry P.E. is used for its antioxidant activity, to lower cholesterol, to improve vision, to boost the immune system, to improve heart health and for coughs, colds, flu, bacterial and viral infections and tonsilitis. Bioflavonoids and other proteins in the juice destroy the ability of cold and flu viruses to infect a cell. People with the flu who took elderberry p.e powder reported less severe symptoms and felt better much faster than those who did not.
1. Elderberry extract powder has long been used as a natural remedy for a variety of medical issues.
2. Elderberry Extract is known to boost immune function and help fight off viruses, which makes it an ideal treatment for illnesses such as colds and flu. Respiratory and sinus infections may be treated with elderberry, as it is an expectorant and helps reduce mucous.
3. Elderberry extract can help lower cholesterol and improve heart health
4. Elderberry Extract is anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce the pain and swelling of arthritis and other diseases.
5 .Elderberry extract powder is also thought to have positive effects on a wide range of various other issues.
1. Elderberry powder can be applied in water-soluble beverages;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
3. Applied in functional food as capsules or pills;
4. Applied in health products as capsules or pills.
Certificate of Analysis
Light yellow powder
100% through 80 mesh
Loss on drying
Total of bacteria
Previous: Mangosteen Extract Powder
Next: No Information
No. 11 South Tangyan Road. Xi'an 710065, China