Main ingredients: total flavonoids, volatile oil, handelin chrysanthelide, chrysanthemol, chrysanthetriol, indicumeneone, chrysanthenone, etc.
Part used: Inflorescence
Color: brown fine powder
Mesh: 100% 80 mesh
Odor: special smell
Storage method: sealed, protected from light, and stored in a cool and dry place.
Shelf life: In the case of meeting the storage requirements, the shelf life is 2 years.
Chrysanthemum extract powder is an extract from dried flower buds of Chrysanthemum indicum L, C. boreale Mak. or C. lavandulaefolium (Fisch.) Mak. It has very good health care value, and it can be eaten or used as medicine in accordance with Chinese regulations. Its medicinal value is well known. Modern research shows that chrysanthemum contains flavanones, choline, amino acids, chrysanthemum glycosides, chlorogenic acid, vitamin A and vitamin B, trace elements selenium, nickel, manganese and so on. The extract can be used to reduce fever, detoxify, treat liver disease, and lower blood pressure. It has a unique anti-viral function and contains ingredients that resist aging and promote cholesterol decomposition and excretion.
1. Chrysanthemum extract powder has antibacterial, antiviral, heat-clearing and anti-inflammatory effects
2. Anti-oxidant and prevent skin aging
3. It has a good effect on lowering blood pressure and can be used for the adjuvant treatment of hypertension.
4. The extract is suitable for the prevention and treatment of wind-heat type colds and throat
1. It is used in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
High-quality Chrysanthemum Extract Powder Supplier：
Develop natural ingredients, supply safe products.
Passed the ISO9001, KOSHER, HALAL international quality system certification.
Professional team of experienced engineers.
Ensure product effective and comprehensive quality control.
No. 11 South Tangyan Road. Xi'an 710065, China