Apr 14, 2021
Angelica extract is extracted from Angelica sinensis, which is a natural Chinese medicinal plant with high value. When belonging to Umbelliferae, there are two-year-old and perennial ones; Angelica sinensis was originally found in temperate regions such as Asia and China, but it is also found in the northern hemisphere to Greenland. There are more than 60 species; its roots, seeds and The fruit is often used in medicine.
The angelica tree is a tall, sturdy, very ornamental and aromatic plant. It has white flowers and is 4 to 6 feet long; it has a smooth, dark purple hollow stem that is 1 to 2 inches in circle. shape. The leaves are dark green and are divided into three parts. Each part is divided into three serrated leaflets, sometimes divided; the lower leaves are more than 2 feet wide; the leaves of angelica are flat and curved inward.
【Efficacy and Function】
1. Anti-inflammatory. Studies have shown that Angelica extract has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and sedative effects;
2. Inhibit platelet aggregation. Taking Angelica sinensis extract has an inhibitory effect on platelet aggregation;
3. Reduce stress. Studies have proved that Angelica sinensis extract has the effect of lowering blood pressure, but it is not stable;
4. Anti-tumor. Studies have shown that angelica contains bergamot toxin and xanthotoxin and has anti-tumor effects;
5. Cold and cold. Angelica extract has the effect of treating colds, coughs, and rheumatism, but it should not be used by patients with diabetes, because it will increase the sugar in the urine;
6. Fever. Angelica extract can make people sweat a lot and has the effect of resisting fever;
7. Resolve phlegm. Some early studies have shown that taking angelica extract has the effect of reducing phlegm.
8. Calm. Furanocoumarin contained in Angelica has a calming effect.
No. 11 South Tangyan Road. Xi'an 710065, China