Apr 12, 2018
Product name:Reishi Extract
Botanical source: Ganoderma lucidum
Appearance: Red-brown Fine Powder
Spec: polysaccharides 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% 60%
Benefits of Reishi Mushroom
The polysaccharides in Ganoderma Lucidum stimulate the production of interferon and interleukins I and II, which are powerful anti-cancer substances produced in the body. Red Reishi can also be used as a supplement during chemotherapy / radiotherapy to reduce side effects such as:
• Hair loss
• Loss of appetite
The triterpenes in Ling Zhi are known to possess potent anti-tumour properties. The polysaccharides can also activate microphages, essential immune cells in the body that deals with microbial elements such as bacteria, yeast and other diseases
Cardiovascular benefits have been demonstrated from frequent consumption of Ling Zhi which includes:
• Lowering of bad LDL cholesterol and triglycerides (another type of blood fat)
• Improving blood circulation by reducing the coagulation of blood. This is achieved by;
• Reducing platelet aggregation
• Increase the malleability (elasticity / rubber properties) of red blood cells, increasing its ease to travel through the blood vessels.
However since Ganoderma Lucidum aids in the ease of blood flow, it can also cause bleeding problems if taken with any form of blood thinning medication (e.g. aspirin). People on these types of medication or women who are pregnant should consult their physician before taking Red Reishi.
There are several different types of diabetes, however the two most chronic types are:
• Type 1
• Type 2
Type 1 diabetes mostly deals with the loss of insulin production in the pancreas while Type 2 results from insulin resistance, a condition in which cells fail to use insulin properly, sometimes combined with an absolute insulin deficiency. Serious long term complications include:
• High blood pressure
• Blindness (Progressive Retinal Failure)
• Impotence in men
• Chronic renal (kidney) failure
Reishi Improve Liver Function Reshi enhance our body’s immune system
Chinese medical practitioners believe that taking reishi extract regularly can restore a person's health and promotes health and longevity as it helps the organs in the body to function normally. Based on numerous studies done by Chinese and Japanese scientists are researchers, reishi may also help as a remedy for the following conditions and illness:
Other benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum are:
• Liver Disorders
• Kidney and Prostate Disorders
• Anti-Stress properties (also improves sleep patterns without the sedation commonlyseen with medication)
• Prevention of most allergies
• Lung ailments and diseases
• Digestive Disorders
• Improved skin conditions (Acne and sun damaged skin to name a few)
Certificate of analysis
Red brown Powder
100%through 80 mesh
Total of bacteria
Storage Store in cool & dry place. Do not freeze.
Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life 2 years when properly stored
how to contact us ?
send your detailed inquiries in the belows for free samples, click"send"Now.
Shaanxi Jintai Biological Engineering Co., Ltd.
Add: No.11 TangYanNan rd., Xi'an, China
No. 11 South Tangyan Road. Xi'an 710065, China