Product name: Garlic Oil
Appearance: Light Yellow oily liquid
Part used: Garlic
Solubility: Easily soluble in 95% ethanol
Used for food, aromatherapy, massage, etc.
The main components are allyl propyl disulfide, diallyl disulfide, diallyl trisulfide, allicin, etc. Mainly produced in Egypt, China, etc. It is mainly used to prepare spicy seasonings and also used in medicines such as disinfectants. Garlic bulbs can be extracted from garlic oleoresin through organic solvents and used in the food industry. Garlic oil can also be chemically synthesized (the main components are diallyl disulfide, diallyl trisulfide), the main raw materials are propylene chloride, alkali sulfide, etc., which are mainly used in the feed industry.
1. Garlic Oil is With the effect of sterilization, inhibiting harmful germ.
2. It has Strengthening immunity, and promoting the healthy growth of birds, beasts, and fishes;
3. It is Improving the quality of meat, milk, and egg. Thus to improve food’s flavor;
4. It is Detoxicating, keeping healthy, and removing blood stasis.
1. Food: it is mainly as functional food additives used in cookie, bread, meat products and so on;
2. Health product: it is often made into capsules to lower blood pressure and blood fat;
3. Pharmaceutical: it is mainly used in treating bacterial infection, gastroenteritis, and cardiovascular diseases;
4. Feed additive: garlic oil is mainly used in feed additives for protecting poultry, livestock, and fish against the disease.
Certificate of Analysis
Light Yellow oily liquid
Trisulfide + disulfide
Easily soluble in 95% ethanol
Intense aromatic scent characteristic of garlic
High-quality Plant Extract Supplier
Develop natural ingredients, supply safe products.
Passed the ISO9001 international quality system certification.
A strong team of experienced engineers.
Ensure product effective and comprehensive quality control.
Shaanxi Jintai Biological Engineering Co., Ltd is one of the leading pure garlic extract oil manufacturers. For any query or further information, welcome contact us with an email to [email protected] or submit your requirement in the bottom form, we always provide you good service.
No. 11 South Tangyan Road. Xi'an 710065, China