1. Botanical Name: Malpighia glabra
2. Appearance: Yellow fine powder
3. Smell: special smell
4. Main ingredient: Vitamin C
5. Extract Solvent: Water
6. Part Used: Fruit
7. Mesh number: 100% over 80 mesh
8. Shelf life: 2 Years
Jintai guarantees 100% Natural Acerola Cherry Extract. Our acerola powder is of pure quality and safe to consume. According to your needs, we provide you with different specifications of vitamin C extract. It is widely used in various health products and nutritional foods. We also provide inspection reports to ensure product quality.
Why choose vitamin C extracted from acerola cherries?
1. The VC content is quite high: every 100g of fresh fruit contains about 1500mg of Vc, and some can be as high as 2200mg of Vc.
2. The bioflavonoids in the tart cherry extract can promote better absorption of vitamin C.
Is Acerola cherries the same as cherries?
According to the botanical classification, acerola cherries belong to the genus Acerola, while cherries belong to the Rosaceae cherry tree plant, so they are not the same plant.
Certificate of Analysis
Acerola cherry fruit
Min. 95% pass 80 mesh
Loss of Drying
Total of bacteria
Storage Store in cool & dry place. Do not freeze.
Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life 2 years when properly stored
What can Natural acerola cherry extract be used for？
1. It contains a lot of vitamin C, which has a good effect on preventing colds, fever and other diseases: it is used in medicine and health care products, health nutrition products;
2. Acerola cherry extract benefits for skin： contain both vitamin C and trace element iron; It is used in the cosmetic industry;
3. It also contains other nutrients, including carotene and anthocyanin: used in health nutrition, baby food, dairy products, various foods (puffed food, baked food, snack food), cold and cold drinks, etc.
4. Our products are suitable for dry and liquid applications: tart cherry capsules, softgels, tablets, beverage mixes, cosmetics, etc.
Recommended addition amount: Solid beverages (5%), beverages (5%), snack foods (3-5%), medicinal foods (5-20%)
Note: The above Acerola powder dosage is for reference only.
To learn more about FAQ, please click here
High-quality natural acerola cherry extract Supplier：
Develop natural ingredients, supply safe products.
Passed the ISO9001 international quality system certification.
Professional team of experienced engineers.
Ensure product effective and comprehensive quality control.
No. 11 South Tangyan Road. Xi'an 710065, China