Jul 23, 2021
Seabuckthorn is very helpful for cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
The most important active substance in sea buckthorn sea buckthorn flavonoids
Seabuckthorn-"The King of Flavonoids".
1. Seabuckthorn flavonoids can lower blood lipids, soften blood vessels, and significantly reduce serum lipids and liver lipids. As an antioxidant in the body, seabuckthorn flavonoids can inhibit the formation of oxidized low-density lipoprotein, increase the synthesis of high-density lipoprotein and increase the activity of lecithin cholesterol acyltransferase, reduce low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and increase high-density lipoprotein. Blood lipids.
2. Seabuckthorn flavonoids can smooth blood vessels
Seabuckthorn flavonoids can decompose lipids deposited on blood vessel walls, prevent cholesterol from combining with arterial elastin, which will cause blood vessel walls to thicken and become brittle, and make blood vessels more smooth.
3. Seabuckthorn flavonoids anti-atherosclerosis
As middle-aged and elderly people grow older, body organ functions begin to decline, free radical accumulation in the body increases, and lipid peroxides in the body and blood increase, and the risk of atherosclerosis increases. There are two reasons for the formation of atherosclerosis: one is damage to the blood vessel wall; the other is hyperlipidemia. As an antioxidant in the body, seabuckthorn flavonoids can clear free radicals in the blood and reduce the erosion and damage of free radicals to blood vessel walls. Seabuckthorn flavonoids can reduce the synthesis of low-density lipoprotein and increase the synthesis of high-density lipoprotein, and reduce blood lipids. Can effectively prevent atherosclerosis.
4. Seabuckthorn flavonoids and heart
It is scientifically proven that sea buckthorn flavonoids have an effect on hemodynamics. Seabuckthorn flavonoids can enhance the contractile function and pump function of myocardium, reduce peripheral resistance, and increase blood vessel elasticity. Reduce myocardial oxygen consumption, enhance heart function, anti-arrhythmia, anti-premature beat, reduce myocardial infarction area, and relieve angina pectoris. Seabuckthorn flavonoids can significantly increase the contraction and relaxation of the heart and anti-arrhythmic effects, and have a good therapeutic effect on myocarditis complicated by cardiac insufficiency.
5. Seabuckthorn flavonoids and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseasesSeabuckthorn flavonoids can lower blood lipids, cholesterol, triglycerides, lower blood viscosity, inhibit platelet aggregation, and prevent thrombosis. It has a good effect on reducing the incidence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Seabuckthorn flavonoids are one of the drugs of choice against cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
No. 11 South Tangyan Road. Xi'an 710065, China